It’s October and that means Halloween will be here before we know it. Kids, as well as the young at heart, will be scouring stores for the perfect costume or watching scary movie marathons on Netflix and television. Because we occasionally like to delight you with our metal fabrication discoveries, we thought it would be a treat to share 6 spooky metal fabrication ideas perfect for this Halloween.
1. Dragons: With the enormous popularity of Game of Thrones, dragons are everywhere again. And metal art is no exception. From wall art to sculptures to door knockers and elaborate fire pits, there’s been an upsurge in this popular mythological beast.
2. Skulls: Skulls and skeletons are everywhere this time of year. Between Halloween and Day of the Dead, skulls are turning up in unique fire pits, wall art, and other metal pieces. And although not fabricated metal, we even saw skull shaped fire pit logs!
3. Spider Webs: One of our favorite discoveries for this post were the spider and spider webs as the design for security gates, steel enclosures, and even security doors. More proof that only your own imagination limits what can be fabricated from metal. We also spider web shelf brackets, artwork, and even furniture.
4. Jack O’Lanterns: What says Halloween more than pumpkin carving, aka jack o’lanterns? Because even if you’re not a fan of Halloween, and not everybody is, pumpkins, pumpkin spice, and carved pumpkins are loved by lots of people. We saw pumpkin lanterns and jack o’lantern wall art that we know will delight your grandkids and inspire your own decoration ideas.
5. Halloween Scenes: Besides pumpkins and skeletons, there are so many other symbols of the harvest season and Halloween from witches, to ghosts to spooky trees, bats, and more. We found metal objects in each one, and even an elaborate fire pit with a scene of all of them together.
6. Your Favorite Book or Movie: If classic Halloween figures aren’t inspiring you, you’ll be happy to know that you can have a fire pit or a piece of metal art that matches your costume. We discovered Alien vs Predator fire pits and even one shaped like the Eye of Sauron from The Lord of the Rings. Still too scary? What about something shaped like Darth Vader or the Death Star in Star Wars? It’s amazing what can be created using metal!
What about you? Do you have any ideas for metal Halloween decorations? Let us know in the comments below. Or if you have any questions about metal fabrication or powder coating, contact us here at Steel Advantage today. Happy Halloween!
Categorised in: Metal Working
This post was written by Writer